USA Embassy Scholarship And Grant For International and African Students: Are you a student? Wishing to complete your studies in the United States or Do you wish to stay in the States to further your studies? Then continue reading as the US Embassy has announced its scholarship application with a grant offered by the US Government to promote the financing of international students in the country. You can Start Now!!!
The United States government has spent billions of dollars in academic sponsorship of both citizens and non-citizens in various universities in the country. Making Students not to have any financial challenges as they study in the country.
All African and international Students are open and eligible for this scholarship and grant. The Scholarship and grant are accompanied by a free visa for every eligible applicant by the country US Embassy. Below are the descriptions, application methods, and required documentation.
- Country: USA
- University: Any government approved university in the United States.
- Field: All programs
- Level: All levels
- Number of intakes: Not specified
- Eligible Countries: All Nations
- Application mode: Online
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- The applicant must be an international student with good grades in his or her academic records and documents.
- The applicant must have completed and obtained a high school transcript from previous high schools attended.
- Applicant must have proof of nationality (Indicating his or her state, country, and some other vital information about the applicant.
- The applicant must be crime-free from his or her home country (indicating he or she never went for any criminal case nor committed a crime previously.
- Applicant must provide a recent health document from a popular or registered medical center or hospital showing his or her health status and position currently.
- The applicant must provide recent proof of bank statement from the sponsor indicating financial records running through the account.
- The applicant must obtain an English proficiency examination certificate (TOEFL) or SAT having over 6.0 points.
- Student international passport.
- High school transcript from all previously attended schools.
- English Proficiency certificate (TOEFL) or SAT.
- Bank statement of account.
- Recommendation letter from guidance and academic heads from previous schools attended.
- Recent Health Certificate.
- And other supporting documents.
Accepted applicants will be given a free visa by the US Embassy to their various universities with grants.
Students will have more time to study instead of working so as to make money ahead for the tuitions.
To make education for both low and high living households.
Applicant must write two essays, from two Groups A & B, each having not less than 250– 300 words. (Essay topics will be found on the form).
Undergraduate Students: will have to submit a scanned copy of the JSSCE Certificate and also SSCE Certificate Examination.
Graduate Students: Submit a scanned copy of the transcript showing a 4.0 GPA or above 5.0 Scale.
Did you Meet up with the requirements …? if YES or NO, you still have better chance to gain Approval fro your Application as Undergraduate and Graduate and More PhD seekers may still benefit more from these available Grants and Sponsorship programs too.
Note: For questions and inquiries, you can Proceed with your Application from the provided sponsorship link below and more you have to Join our free email Subscribers for more details and Guide today. Best of Luck !!!