Undergraduate Bursary Scheme for UK Student: Applications are now open for all UK and European Students at The University of Bradford for the Undergraduate Bursary Scheme Scholarship.
Eligible European and UK undergraduate students are advised to take advantage of the golden opportunity provided by the Bursary Scheme awarding up £1800 to enhance education more for all eligible EU and UK undergraduate students at The University of Bradford.
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University Of Bradford
- Application Method: Online
- Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationals: EU and UK students
- Number Of Intakes: Not specified
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Applicants from the below-shortlisted countries are eligible only; Northern Ireland, Henderson, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvina), Finland, France, Anguilla, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Wales, Sweden, St. Helena Ascension, Duse and Lennon Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tristan d Unhandy, Italy, Latvia, Ireland, Montserrat, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Matteo, French Territorial Collectivism, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Applicant annual house income must be below £30,000 per year to be eligible.
- The applicant must apply for any field at The University of Bradford.
Undergraduate Bursary Scheme for UK Student Application Guidelines
- Applicants must apply for admission into The University OF Bradford to be eligible.
- No separate application or documents are required for this scholarship because all admitted students are automatically considered for the scholarship through the student loan company.
Scholarship Benefits; Eligible candidates will be paid as follows;
- First-year for £500
- Second-year for £600
- Third-year and subsequent years for £700
Note: Apply for The Undergraduate Bursary Scheme for UK Student using the link below;