International Undergraduate Students Presidential Funding; is designed to enhance academic performances among hard-working undergraduate international students at Point Park University. Its main motive is to make education more preferential among Undergraduate international students.
Applications are open now for all undergraduates international students who need this Financial supports to promote and enhance learning at Point Park University. Below are the application procedures, Eligibility, and details of Application.
About Point Park University
Point Park University was established in the year 1960. Been called Point Park Junior College in the year (1960-1966), then called Point Park College from (1966-2004), and then officially known today as Point Park University. It’s a liberal art private University located in Pennsylvania, United States.
The Point Park University offered more than 90 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, and they are into four schools: School of Business, School of Art and Science, Conservatory of Performing Arts, and School of Communication.
The University is known for its high esteemed ranking and beautifying learning environment with wonderful learning equipment and quality teachers. It has produced many productive graduates who are well recognized for good morals and values in society.
- Country: USA
- University: Point Park University
- Application mode: Online
- Number of intakes: Not specified
- Eligible Countries: All Nations
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020
To be eligible for the scholarship application, all Applicants must meet up with the Eligibility requirements mentioned below:
- Applicants from all nations are eligible for the scholarship application.
- Candidate must be full-time admitted freshmen into any undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
- Candidate must obtain GPA between 3.9, 3.8, 3.7 and SAT between 1250/ACT 26, SAT 1290/ACT 27, SAT 1320/ACT 28
- Candidate must meet up with the standard academic progress policy of the University.
- The award can be used to waive tuition and fees of the successful Applicant.
- All Applicants will have to apply firstly for Admission into any undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
- Applicants will submit all supporting documents for admission Application and also for the scholarship application.
- After Successful Applications, the scholarship will automatically be given to the Eligible international students.
- The applicant must also submit an English language Proficiency result alongside the application.
Note: The total Scholarship award to be given to the successful Applicants is up to $19,000. The scholarship is meant only to waive tuitions. APPLY NOW