Freshmen Undergraduate International Student Scholarship; All Eligible domestic and international students who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in The Central Methodist University can apply for the Freshmen International Student Scholarship which provides a scholarship range of $4,000 – $12,000.
Central Methodist University is providing and promoting Studies for all international students in the university in the United States.
About The Central Methodist University
CMU as it’s abbreviated is an innovative college, established in the year 1854. which offers many degree programs and vocational courses. Why Study At The Central Methodist University? The University with its strong hands for years has been producing creative leaders for years and has played an important role in enhancing learning in the United States with its beautiful learning environment and equipment.
- Country: USA
- University: Central Methodist University
- Program: Undergraduate
- Application mode: Online
- Number of intakes: Not specified
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020.
- Domestic and International Students into an Undergraduate degree program at The Central Methodist University from all nations are eligible for the scholarship.
- All fields offered at The Central Methodist University are eligible for the scholarship application.
- Both Domestic or International Students are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the university in any Undergraduate degree program.
- The applicant must be a freshman.
Method of Application
- Applicants must apply for admission into any undergraduate degree program at The Central Methodist University.
- Applicants are expected to submit the following documents; Academic Transcripts, English language proficiency result, Passport copy, and statement of purpose.
Note: Scholarship Benefits; The scholarship offers up to $4,000 to $12,000 to all eligible applicants.