Do you have an interest in Canada? Or hope to further your academics in Canada but due to funding couldn’t continue? Then think no more because opportunities for all international undergraduate students to get funding supports and award by The Brescia University College through their Undergraduate Scholarship is here.
Brescia University International Undergraduate Scholarship; Applications for all international undergraduate Students in Canada or candidates who have an interest in Canada and wish to further their academics at Canada can now apply for The Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students at Brescia University College, Canada.
All International Undergraduate Students are advised to take advantage of this great opportunity which was designed to enhance free tuition for all international undergraduate degree Students in the University, and also as a form of awarding for academic performances.
About Brescia University College
Brescia University College which was established in the year 1919 is a Public Catholic liberal arts college located in Ontario, Canada. It was initially called Ursuline College
from the year 1919 to 1963 and was later named Brescia College
from the year 1963 to 2001 and finally named Brescia University College which is an affiliated University with the University of Western Ontario. Though the University is a Catholic institution, they accept students of all faiths and backgrounds.
The Brescia University College has a great mind to raising our future leaders offered various educational Facilities and well recognized as an urban popular University with its beautiful surrounding, quality academic learning equipment, and having the best graduates in academic performances every session.
- Country: Canada
- University: Brescia University College
- Number of intakes: Not specified
- Scholarship year: 2020
- Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: International
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Interested candidates who want this Scholarship assistance and support can review it’s Eligibility criteria to know if Eligible and can go through the requirements, methods, and link to apply below as you read down;
- All International Undergraduate Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship award.
- To be eligible, applicants must apply for one of the below-mentioned programs in the University; Arts, Food and Nutrition, Family Studies(BA and BSc.), Health Sciences, Management and Organizational Studies, Kinesiology, Social Sciences, and preliminary.
- Applicants must have completed high school in previous years.
- Applicants must obtain an English Language Proficiency result, expressing speaking, reading, and writing the English language.
- All Eligible international Applicants who have an interest in the Scholarship must seek for Admission into any undergraduate degree program at the University first. Then can submit all other supporting documents after been accepted.
- Applicants must apply for the programs mentioned above only.
- Applicants must possess academic transcript, IELTS or it’s equivalent for Admission processing.
The award will be taken in Canada and all successful Applicants will be on partial Scholarship for their tuition coverage.
Note: All Applications must be done on or before the deadline. Fake documents are highly prohibited and if caught will be sanctioned according to the Law. >>>>>> APPLY NOW <<<<<<<